N/A

6 posts

25 years old

Prisoner

Members

application

shipper

Gemma Tomasi

In my recovery, I'm a soldier at war. I have broken down walls. I've designed my recovery, in the oceans of dreams, I'll be fine, I've designed my recovery. I can hear the quiet keep on screaming to me, and I don't want to answer. I know I used to be so dismissive, in my recovery.
tags: Alexandria/Ellie

words: 346

ϟ mei
Although Gemma wanted nothing more than to relax in her cell reading a book, she knew that it was unlikely. She had heard that a new inmate was moving into their cell block, but she had also heard that the woman had already moved in. Either way, Gems hadn’t seen anyone new when she had been in the block last night, but she had noticed that the empty cells’ doors were closed. In any case, her curiosity was aroused, and she was interested in meeting their new addition.

The lithe brunette walked carefully into the lounging area and began to make herself a tea. Her silky raven locks were tied up in a high pony tail, pulled away from her face and accentuating the prominence of her cheek bones. Usually, Gemma tended to leave her hair down for the most part, cascading over her shoulders, but she had bound it back for her work out, and simply hadn’t freed her hair from its restraint. She was dressed in a white tank top, with the teal hoodie and pants, compliments of Wentworth Correctional Facility. Luckily, teal was a flattering colour on her, although that was hardly important considering the circumstances of where she was. The thought elicited a smile from the Italian girl, as she sat and began to indulge in her tea.

It hadn’t taken Gemma long to get settled, and although when she had first began her prison sentence, she had promised herself that she was not going to join a crew, and just do her time easy. Still, that hadn’t been how it had worked out, and Gems soon had been excited to join Bea’s crew, for many reasons. It had given her a sense of belonging, of family, which was something that Gemma hadn’t felt other than as a small child, and within her drug trafficking crew, although both had not exactly been healthy experiences for her. She was lost in her thoughts as she took another deep sip of her tea, and remained oblivious to the sound of approaching footsteps.

Gemma Alena Tomasi

PM
^
Alexandria Trudelle
 Posted: Nov 13 2016, 11:50 AM

N/A

N/A

3 posts

N/A years old

N/A

Members

application

shipper

Alexandria Trudelle

So far prison was shit; the ride was crap, she had to answer awkward questions, she was frisked, and the other prisoners have been eyeing her as though they wanted to kill her. All she knew so far was that her cell block would be H. The guards lead her to through the halls of the prison, past medical, showers, and cafeteria. Eventually the guard stopped in front of a room which Alex guessed is where she would stay.

The cell was far different than the ones back in Canada. The cell had its own lounge and television, and a small kitchen, there was also a small table in the middle of the room where another inmate was sitting, and from the look of it each prisoner had her own room. Back in Canada all you had was a bed and a toilet behind bars. If this was a maximum security prison she couldn't imagine a minimum security prison and how easy you could escape from it.

The guard walked into the cell and showed her that her cell was the last one on the left. "Gems," Said the guard at the inmate. "This is Alex. Show her around and tell her the rules." With that the guard left and Alex stood alone, holding onto her belongings.

"You can either call me Alex or Rose." She told the inmate.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Our Site Sisters
Your Site Name
Your Site Name
Static Affiliates
Maelstrom: You create the galaxy Make Me Scream Horror Panfandom RP
© cosmic american at CTTW.

welcome back,